Aims and Vision
Through the provision of a challenging, supportive and inspiring learning environment based on Christian principles and beliefs, Moreton Bay College seeks to develop in each girl intellectual and social confidence, integrity, adaptability, humility and an active sense of responsibility for self, others and our world.
By 2013, Moreton Bay College will be a sustainable and inclusive school that provides depth, breadth and rigour in all its programs, a broader palette of student engagement and a culture of broad community responsibility and service.
- An orientation to lifelong learning
- Integrity and loyalty
- Self confidence, self respect and self discipline
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Initiative and resilience
- Commitment to personal excellence
- Appreciation of diversity, both personally and culturally
- Commitment to service, care and compassion for one another
- Physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
New to MBC?
Do you have a story for our newsletter?
How can we make the website and newsletter better for you?
Secondary School Absentees
Primary School Absentees