Moreton Bay College recently launched its third Strategic Plan, providing guidance for the College thorough to 2013. The plan’s development was facilitated by Insight Plus, a Brisbane based consultancy firm.
The key strategic priorities identified through the plan include:
- To develop broad, cutting-edge curricular, co-curricular and pastoral programs
- Become 'school of choice' for staff
- Build a widely inclusive sense of community
- Consolidate our relationship with Moreton Bay Boys' College
- Establish further the College's reputation nationally and internationally
- Build a stronger financial base to implement the College Master Plan
To review the Summary of the Strategic Plan 2009 to 2013, please view it here - MBC Strategic Plan .