Acacia Bayside Swim Club
Moreton Bay College is home to the Acacia Bayside Swimming Club which was established in 1958. The club is currently led by Head Coach, Shaun Crow and regularly competes at BSA and QSA meets. Club Nights are held ten times a year to help develop our members into competitive swimmers.
Acacia is a fun, competitive club developing the young swimmers of today into the achievers of tomorrow.
Head Coach - Shaun Crow
- Silver Licence Coach - Diploma in Sport Science
- 18 years experience
- Director of Australian Swim Camps
- Australian Youth Coach - F&P Female Head Coach
- 10 years Guest coach United Swimming Clinics (USA)
- 3 years Guest Coach Gold Medal Swim Camp (Cayman Islands)
New to MBC?
Do you have a story for our newsletter?
How can we make the website and newsletter better for you?
Secondary School Absentees
Primary School Absentees