MBC Aquatic Centre
The Moreton Bay College Swimming program is run by Head Coach of Swimming, Shaun Crow, a leading coach with extensive experience in Australia and the United States. Shaun Crow is a level 2 NCA Coach. MBC is also home to the Acacia Bayside Swim Club.
Various swim programs are offered to both students and parents of MBC, as well as being available to the general community. These include:
For further information about any of these programs or to enrol in one of our classes, please contact the MBC Swimming offices on 3249 9393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquatics: Easter Closure Dates
• Learn to Swim - 30 March - 8 April (there is still limited space in the Intensive Week, 3-6 April)
• Mini Squad - 30 March - 8 April
• Junior Squad- only closed on Public Holidays
• Cadet Squad - only closed on Public Holidays
• Intermediate Squad - only closed on Public Holidays
• Senior Squad - training will be advised by coach
New to MBC?
Do you have a story for our newsletter?
How can we make the website and newsletter better for you?
Handy email addresses
Secondary School Absentees
Primary School Absentees